Shingle roofing in Brielle
Roofing shingles are curved or flat tiles that overlap and interlock in such a way that water is channeled off the roof. There different types of shingles to suit different needs. These types of shingles are made from different types of materials such as asphalt, metal, plastic, wood, composite material, flagstone, and slate.
Shingle roofing is a very visible part of your house. There are different options to choose from colors, to texture, to patterns, to materials for different aesthetic purposes and advantages. They also vary in cost, durability, and weight. With all these options and qualities to choose from, you need a professional to give you expert advice on the best shingles option for you. Our contractors give you advice considering your budget, the pitch of your roof, the climate in your area of residence, and how the shingle tiles complement the design of your house.
- Asphalt shingles are very popular in the US. They last for 20 to 30 years and they are often recyclable.
- Stone shingles have a longer lifespan of up to 400 years. They are quite delicate and hard to install.
- Wood shingles are prone to catching fire and are banned in some regions. However, their craftsmanship makes them very appealing.
- Metal shingles are highly resistant to fire. They are also very durable with a life span of up to 50 years.
- Plastic shingles are the cheapest and easiest to install, but they are prone to fire and they have a short lifespan.
The different types of shingles have their advantages which vary greatly. Our professionals ensure that you get the best and that your shingle roofing stands out. Roofing installation and replacement in Brielle has been made accessible to everyone at very affordable rates. We pride ourselves in putting a smile on your face and a beautiful roof on your house. Your house will increase in value and be more aesthetically pleasing. Contact us now for all your roofing needs.